As part of a tour put on by an organization called The Mystical Arts of Tibet, a group of Tibetan Buddhist monks from India recently visited the Crow Collection of Asian Art in Dallas, Texas.
They were there for a weeklong residency during which they constructed this magnificent Tantric Buddhist mandala sandpainting.
So yeah I can see how many fingers you’re holding up
THIS IS VERY ACCURATE
in honor of Mean Girls’ 10th anniversary, here’s an incredibly subtle but completely extraordinary joke that you’ve probably never noticed from the movie (I saw it at least a dozen times before it dawned on me): Regina George started a rumor that Janis Ian was a lesbian in the 8th grade, but it wasn’t out of malice… it was because Janis told her that she was Lebanese
This woman is EXACTLY who I want to be like when I get older
This fucking woman
- entering a warm room after being out in the cold
- peeling off your socks after a long day
- the “boom” in your heart when you hear a firework explode
- having someone brush your hair
- the buzz of your fingers opening a package you had been waiting for
- writing with a new pen
- the funny feeling in your stomach when you see the sun outside your window and realize you’ve stayed up all night
So my dad is a preacher and he was telling us that Halloween is ‘the day of the devil’ and my sister goes “wow a whole day all for me?” And my dad is clinging to his bible now omg
This is my favourite post of all time.